Transform the Way You Topaz!
The best way to improve your workflow is to get tools that were designed to match your editing style. That’s why I am excited to announce the release of the new photoFXlab™ – the first Topaz workshop, designed specifically for Topaz users like you! photoFXlab™ complements your existing Topaz workflow with powerful tools and a simplified editing interface – giving you the perfect Topaz powerhouse to create stunning photos.
Finally, a program that adapts to your editing style! No matter your level
or preferred workflow, photoFXlab™ offers flexible editing options.
- Are you Preset Addicted? – Explore the preset library to try on and apply presets from any of your Topaz plug-ins.
- Are you Slider Happy? – Use the convenient color and tone sliders to create quick photo pops.
- Are you a Control Freak? – Take charge with the selective adjustment brush to quickly dodge/burn, adjust saturation and enhance detail. Includes edge detection technology for precise and controlled adjustments.
- Are you an Effect Tweaker? – Get one-click access to all of your Topaz plug-ins to quickly make manual adjustments.
- Are you Visually Inspired? – Use the fun and intuitive InstaTone™ technology to browse photos and apply tonal inspiration.
- Are you a Mask Maker? – Enjoy a layered workflow, blending capabilities, an intuitive edge-aware masking tool and much more!
A Special Introductory Offer!
Be the first to experience the synergy of the new one-stop Topaz workshop! For a limited time, you can get the new photoFXlab™
workspace for only $29.99. (That’s a $50 Savings!) Just enter the
coupon code: ” FXLab “ when purchasing. Offer expires: 07/6/12.
Don’t forget, you can also try before you buy with our FREE,
fully-functional, 30-day trial. Just click below to get started!
Compatibility Details: Enjoy the use of photoFXlab™ as a stand alone or as a plug-in.
System Requirements: Windows XP and above (32/64 bit); Intel-based Macs 10.6 and above
(64-bit only). Host Requirements: CS3-CS5.5, PSE6-PSE10, iPhoto, Aperture & Lightroom.
See here for special compatibility requirements.
Intro to photoFXlab™ Webinars
We invite you to join us at an upcoming photoFXlab™ webinar to learn more about this new workspace and how to use all of the new tools and features. Sign up for an upcoming
webinar below and you can have a chance to win a FREE copy of the new photoFXlab™!
Friday, June 8
1pm Central (11am PDT
2pm EDT, 6pm GMT)
Friday, June 8
3pm Central (1pm PDT
4pm EDT, 8pm GMT)
Monday, June 11
2pm Central (12pm PDT
3pm EDT, 7pm GMT)
Thanks for reading and for using Topaz software. We look forward to continuing to provide you with timely updates and useful software.