“In the past several years I’ve traveled as a photographer and workshop leader to many interesting parts of the world. When approaching travel photography, both at home abroad and abroad at home, Topaz software is always an important part of my workflow”
In this webinar, Harold Davis explains his approach to travel photography, whether he is hiking pilgrimage trails in Japan or exploring the byways of rural France.
Topics covered include:
– What is travel photography?
– Tips & Techniques for getting the best photos when you travel
– Travel photography workflow in the field and at home
– Using Topaz Adjust and Topaz Simplify to add pizzazz to your travel photos
– Creating travel imagery with a unique look-and- feel using Topaz Impression
– Special effects with Topaz Texture Effects
There will be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
Harold Davis is a well-known photographer, the author of many bestselling photography books, and a popular workshop leader. He is an Adobe Influencer, a Moab Master, and a Zeiss Lens Ambassador.